All sales are final unless cancelled within 48 hours of placing your order.
For warranty related issues and/or transportation damages, returns might be necessary. In this case, follow the instructions:
- Contact Keyitec to explain the problem. If return is necessary, an RMA number will be issued.
- No returns will be accepted without prior authorization and must include the RMA number.
- Any product to be returned must be packaged in the original manufacturer's carton with all corresponding hardware and documentation.
- Returns must be shipped with prepaid freight and insured via the carrier of your choice (unless stated otherwise in writing by Keyitec).
- Before returning an item, you must attach the Return Material Authorization (RMA) number to the package.
All of the Keyitec products are covered by the original manufacturer's warranty.
Should a problem occur during the warranty period, please call Keyitec#480-332-0390 and we will assist you with the process.
When you call, please have available the following information:
- Serial number of the item
- Purchase date
- Error Message
- Description of the problem
Give us a call if you have any questions#480-332-0390